Scroll down to submit your board link.
Many of you love Pinterest and if you’re not already in the loop, here’s a great reason to join! I’m hosting a Studio Eriksdotter #ArtCrush Pinterest Contest and you are invited! Starting on Sept. 24 at 12 a.m. ET, you can enter your fabulous board full of colorful art from Studio Eriksdotter for a chance to win the grand prize of a $150 gift card! Four runner ups will be chosen and each receive a fine art print of their choice. But that’s not all folks! All participants receive a discount code for my Etsy store!
To enter, create a new board that includes the above contest image, and pin 5 of your favorite paintings from @StudioEriksdott on Pinterest. Leave at least 1 comment on a painting sharing why it is your favorite. Don’t forget to follow @StudioEriksdott and to submit your board link and email address below. This way I can contact the winners and send out the discount code. If you want to up the odds of winning, follow facebook.com/StudioEriksdotter for an extra entry into the contest. Be sure to let me know when you submit your information below.
- You must follow @StudioEriksdott on Pinterest to enter.
- Contest begins Sept. 24 at 8 a.m. ET and ends Oct. 7 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The pinnable image must include “#ArtCrush” in the description.
- Only one board per person.
- Board must only include photos of original paintings by Erica Eriksdotter. This includes boards titled “Fine Art,” “Bridal Bouquet Paintings,” “Pet Portraits” and “Art Auction Paintings.”
- Winners will be randomly selected by using www.random.org and will be notified via email by Oct. 10, 2012. Winners have to respond to the email within 3 days to collect the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Once all winners have accepted, an email to all participants will announce the winners and the discount code to be used by Dec. 31, 2012.
- Pinterest is invite only. You can request an invite from Pinterest. If you don’t receive your invite within 24 hours, please email email@example.com to obtain an invite.
SUBMIT YOUR BOARD LINK HERE
Enter your pinterest board title as the link title, the email where I can reach you and paste the URL to your lovely pinterest board. Good luck!