Last Updated: July 31, 2018
100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
On pet portraits and bridal bouquet commissions, we offer a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. Here’s how to qualify:
- Be an active collaborator during the process regarding shape of canvas, pose of the animal, fur color, flower colors and position, background color and provide feedback on the photos Erica shares with you of the painting during the process.
- It is your responsibility to reach out for more photos if you’re unsure about the painting.
- If you are not happy with the final painting, Erica will work together to see if she can revise the portrait per your wishes. If you’re still not happy after the changes, there will be a swift and complete refund.
- The deadline to receive 100% money-back is the day of your final payment due. This deadline exists because Erica wants you to have a full chance to be involved in the process and see the finished painting before you change your mind. She devotes hours and hours of time and effort into your painting and she wants to make sure you’re happy, but that you’re also committed to your commission.
- After the refund, the original painting and any photos of it (finished or unfinished) belongs to Studio Eriksdotter, LLC.
NOTE: An original acrylic painting is not meant to be an exact replica of the animal. While I do my best during the up to 40 hours of painting to create a close likeness to the animal and capture its personality, a painting is not a photograph and does include some creative licenses by the artist.
Return on Limited Editions
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, or if the limited edition was damaged during shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work this out. We accept returns within thirty (30) days of purchase via UPS Priority Mail, insured and with signature required. Any return shipping and handling is the responsibility of the customer.
Prices of original art commissions (pet portraits and bridal bouquets) includes shipping and handling.
- Commissioned original paintings ship via USPS Priority Mail. They are insured with signature is required so they aren’t left out in inclement weather. You’ll receive a tracking number for your order once shipped.
- Limited edition prints are rolled up and shipped in a tube via USPS.