Ending production of all notecards and prints – inventory is what’s currently available in the studio! (1 to 5 of each print).
Also discontinuing these limited editions on canvas!! Selling for $272 instead of $495! One of each left.
The painting was commissioned as a birthday gift from a friend. My clients are the most thoughtful people. I will share the final once I get it posted here on the site.
When I opened this Christmas present from my husband, I said out loud, “Oh, it’s a portrait of a bulldog.” And then I took a closer look and said, “It’s a portrait on MY bulldog!” I immediately burst into tears. This exact likeness of my baby girl is I think one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. I will treasure it always.” – M.L. of Virginia
Fanny’s portrait is an original painting commissioned by a client in Virginia who wanted to surprise his wife for Christmas with a portrait of their new French Bulldog. The client shared with me that Fanny is a joy to be around but that she has a “perpetual disgruntled” look on her face!
What if being pregnant isn’t really your thing, and it actually triggers depression as you can’t relate to the changes your body is going through? Caroline Elliot is back and sharing her experience of ‘hating being pregnant’ which was just the start of her postpartum depression that lasted over a year. Grab your cup of tea for an honest and lighthearted discussion over some fika.
Hating being pregnant and keeping it inside [00:02:47]
Not relating to any of it [00:04:44]
Annoyed and lost [00:12:03]
Not saying anything [00:14:18]
Depression triggers during pregnancy [00:18:41]
Listened to my own self [00:27:33]
Again, THANK YOU! I can’t adequately express in words how much this means to my family.” – K.C. of Reston, Virginia
Often, commissions are much more than a business exchange. They are art created to heal, honor and pay respect to the past and the future while expressing gratitude for and in the now. Many of my clients reach out to me to heal the loss of a pet, or to celebrate love in the form of a bridal bouquet. “Grandmother’s Lily of the Valley” is about a piece commissioned by a loving daughter and a son who wanted to give their mom something very special.
Amy McCabe is joining me again for fika to discuss her self-healing journey from a rare form of cancer that has shaped the rest of her life. While serious, this episode is uplifting and may be inspirational for those facing challenges and figuring out otherwise to find resolution.
- Something wasn’t right [00:02:53]
- Opting out of western medicine [00:08:14]
- The Gerson Therapy Technique [00:11:27]
- Cancer is more than a physical disease [00:16:47]
- The next stage of healing [00:20:00]
- Amy’s life today [00:28:35]
- How cancer changed her musical performance [00:34:53]
- Meaning to life [00:38:04]
Even at an early age, I knew I never wanted to have children. It was never a question in my mind. Just wasn’t my thing. I knew I wanted to follow my drive of building a career, owning my business and creating/evolving as a human. I married a man who was of similar mindset and we looked forward to growing old together – exploring the world and collecting adventures – just the two of us.
It’s a good thing you are allowed to change your mind.
In this episode we are having fika with Cherie Young, a masterful healer and teacher, and talking house cleansing and the importance of cleaning both on a physical and an energetic level. She shares lots of different examples from the little girl with night terror, to the remodeling jobs that were completely trashed and the transformations cleansing has made.
- About Cherie and that biz card [00:01:51]
- What is healing and how to pick your healer [00:05:07]
- What is spiritual house cleansing? [00:08:48]
- The remodel jobs were being completely trashed [00:14:56]
- The space holds the frequencies of the trauma [00:17:02]
- Every night they hear the horse carriage [00:23:41]
- Taking responsibility for our emotions heals the world [00:26:09]
- House cleansing beyond physical structures [00:27:29]
- Cleansing long distance [00:29:21]
- The ‘hitchhiker’ from the bar [00:35:27]
- Visits from our loved ones [00:41:14]
- But what about our loved ones who have passed? [00:41:14]